Un, deux et trois SA
Un, deux et trois SA (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates the website https://www.123nextgeneration.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you with regard to this data.
By Service we mean the website https://www.123nextgeneration.com operated by the company Un, deux et trois SA.
• Personal data
Personal Data means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, time spent on a page).
Cookies are small files saved on your device (computer or mobile device).
• Data Controller
The Data Controller, namely the company Un, deux et trois SA, determines the purposes and methods according to which all personal data is or must be processed.
• Subcontractors (or Service Providers)
The term Processor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of several Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
• Data Subject (or User)
By Data Subject, we mean any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data collection and use
We collect many types of data for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Nominative personal data can include, but is not limited to:
• E-mail adress
• First and last name
• Telephone number
• Address (city and postal code, in particular)
• Date of Birth
• Preference in terms of trainings
• Feedback on trainings
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of your interest. You can choose to not receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each email we send.
We may also collect information relating to how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e. the IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you are viewing, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
• Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to make our Service work.
• Preferences cookies. We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and your various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Un, deux et trois SA uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and ensure our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service whenever you want
• To inform our partners, experts and sponsors about the feedback received concerning the quality of the service received
• To provide customer support
• To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
• To monitor the use of our Service
• To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
• To let you know about news, special offers and general information about other merchandise, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or about which you have already asked for, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to receive information of this nature.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR)
Un, deux et trois SA may process your Personal Data:
• Because we need to fulfill a contract with you
• Because you have authorized us to do so
• Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not take precedence over this legitimate interest
• For payment processing purposes
• To respect the law
Un, deux et trois SA will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data will be deleted after the storage reasons have ceased to be valid.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a place where data protection legislation is different from the one of the territory where you reside.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland and process it there.
Data communication to law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Un, deux et trois SA may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by the law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Un, deux et trois SA may communicate your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
• Fulfill a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Un, deux et trois SA
• Prevent possible wrongdoing or investigate such acts within the framework of the Service
• Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• Protect yourself against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no data transmission or electronic storage method over the Internet is 100% safe. Although we try to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
“Do Not Track” signals
We do not support “Do Not Track” (“NPS”). “Do Not Track” is a preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate to websites that you do not want to be followed.
You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by going to the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Un, deux et trois SA intends to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, modify or delete your Personal Data or limit its use.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can view or update your Personal Data or request it to be deleted in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
• Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of opposition. You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data.
• Right to restriction You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
• Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Un, deux et trois SA relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more details, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and they are prohibited from sharing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We use Google Analytics to make our website as optimal and user-friendly as possible.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more details on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may offer paid products and / or services as part of the Service. In this case, we will use third party services for payment processing and billing (i.e. payment processing and billing companies).
We will not collect or store your payment card data. This data is communicated directly to third-party companies that process payments, which companies use your personal data in accordance with their privacy policies. These payment processing companies adhere to the PCI-DSS standard managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is the result of a concerted effort between brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure secure payment processing information.
We may need to use other payment solutions such as Paypal, Twint, PostFinance, Stripe or other. We invite users to refer to the respective privacy policies of each provider.
Links to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services and are not responsible for them.
Our Service is not intended for people under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from people under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without checking for parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Before the change takes effect, we will notify you by email and / or by posting a prominent notice on our Service and update the “effective date” at the top of this Policy. Confidentiality.
• By email: email@example.com