Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, as a user of this website (including subdomains, unless explicitly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Un, deux et trois SA, as owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions shall be deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
In these general conditions, the term “user” designates any third party who accesses the website and who is neither (i) employed by Un, deux et trois SA and acting in the course of his/her employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise to provide services to Un, deux et trois SA and access the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. By using this website and accepting these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- All content included on this website is property of Un, deux et trois SA, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information that may be stored in a computer that appears on or is part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use this website, you acknowledge that this Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any mark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the prior written permission of the owner. Our brand 123nextgeneration ® is protected.
- You may, for your personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the content on your computer
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Un, deux et trois SA.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for all content that you may submit through the website, including the legality, reliability, relevance, originality and copyright of such content. You may not download, distribute or otherwise post through this website any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of a party or otherwise incur liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigns, chain letters, direct mail or any other form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not post any commercial content on this website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you provide does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause harm to anyone; and that you will indemnify Un, deux et trois SA for all claims resulting from the Content you provide.
- You may not use this website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with the use or enjoyment of the website by any other person;
- in any manner that is harmful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- make, transmit or store electronic copies of Copyrighted Content without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the information you provided during registration or at any time is correct and complete.
- You must notify us immediately of any changes to the information you provide when registering by updating your personal data to ensure that we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by giving us written notice at the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do, you should immediately stop using this website. The cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory right.
- When you register on this website, you will be given a password (which you can change at any time) and which you must keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be a misuse of the website or a breach of security, we may ask you to change your password or suspend your account.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Unless explicitly stated, these sites are not under the control of Un, deux et trois SA or our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and accept no responsibility for any form of loss or damage resulting from their use.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those who control them.
- Any online services, tools or information that One, Two and Three SA makes available through the Website (the Service) are provided “as is” and “as available”. We make no warranty that the Service will be free from defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we make no warranties (express or implied) of fitting a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Un, deux et trois SA is not required to update the information on the Site.
- Although Un, deux et trois SA makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malware, we make no warranties in this regard and all users assume responsibility of their own security, of their personal data and of their computers.
- Un, deux et trois SA accepts no responsibility for any disruption or unavailability of the website.
- Un, deux et trois SA reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any part (or all) of the website, including, but not limited to, the products and / or services available. These terms and conditions will continue to apply to any modified version of the website, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as the case may be; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your responsibilities in a way that is not permitted by applicable laws.
- As far as the website and content used, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you for any losses resulting from events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Un, deux et trois SA disclaims all liability for the following:
- any business loss, such as loss of profits, revenues, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or business opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions when we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be changed by us from time to time. These revised terms will apply to the website from the date of posting. Users should regularly check the terms and conditions to familiarize themselves with the then current version.
- If a court or competent authority finds that a provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part of a provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and the applicability of the other provisions of these general conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in the exercise of any right or remedy shall be deemed to be a waiver of such right or of any other right or remedy.
- The products and services offered by Un, deux et trois SA may include additional general or specific conditions which must be disclosed and accepted during the procurement stages of these products or services. It is also important to note that any client, expert, sponsor and / or any other third party service provider participating in our training courses or in the services of 123nextgeneration ® operated by the company Un, deux et trois SA is bound to share the spirit of123nextgeneration values ®
In the event that this spirit is not respected, Un, deux et trois SA reserves the right, on a case-by-case basis, to refuse any registration or future services with the client, the expert, the sponsor and / or any other service provider. third parties participating in our trainings or services.
- The prices and costs of the products and services offered by Un, deux et trois SA are invoiced in CHF (Swiss francs) and are of the following nature:
> Registration for a training course: When registering, a reference price of CHF 390 HT is applied for the entire training which takes place in the form of two two half-day workshops. These fees are deducted for each training and the amount can be revised from training to training. On this basis, a discount can also be applied on a case-by-case basis or during a global commercial offer. These costs will not be reimbursed by Un, deux et trois SA if the person who registers does not attend the training. The training can only take place if a minimum of 10 clients have registered and the sponsor is confirmed. If the training cannot take place for these reasons, clients will be offered an other date or training.
> Additional individual options related to registration for a training: During registration, the customer may be presented with value-added services which may be offered in addition to the basic service and billed independently according to requests.
> Sponsoring: Un, deux et trois SA puts a lot of effort into carrying out and setting up training courses for its clients. In order to cover part of its costs, Un, deux et trois SA offers sponsors to cover a fixed amount of sponsorship for each training course to cover part of the costs of the service. Un, deux et trois SA gives itself the right, on a case-by-case basis, to grant a discount. The training cannot take place without the sponsor.
- If Un, deux et trois SA offers, free of charge, its customers, experts, sponsors and partners to create content for Un, deux et trois SA (eg: article, video, podcast, etc.), the person who participates in the writing of this content and its distribution accepts that Un, deux et trois SA has the right to publish it or refuse its publication. If Un, deux et trois SA decides to publish the content, Un, deux et trois SA will cite the author and reserve the right to modify the content and publish it according to the means of publication of its choice, at the time of its choice, and the audience of its choice. In any case, the person who participates in the writing of this article can ask for any remuneration for this article. In addition, this person is aware that by his/her participation, he/she cedes all his/her rights to Un, deux et trois SA. If Un, deux et trois SA decides to refuse the publication, Un, deux et trois SA cannot be mentioned in this article.
- Cancellation and refund of registrations, services and / or paid subscriptions is only possible within 14 days of the date of submission of the online application. Beyond this period, the services and subscriptions are deemed to be consumed and non-refundable.
- Subject to prior acceptance by Un, deux et trois SA, the return of products purchased such as merchandising or any other tangible good will be possible within a maximum period of 30 days after the date of payment. Returns will however be subject to verification.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland and all disputes arising out of the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
- Un, deux et trois SA is a public limited company registered in Switzerland under number CHE-175.033.194 with registered office at Rue de la Cité 1, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland and which operates the website www.123nextgeneration.com.
You can contact Un, deux et trois SA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .