TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, as a user of this website (including sub-domains, unless explicitly excluded by their own terms and conditions) respectively as a requestor of services, and One, Two and Three SA, as the owner and operator of this website respectively as a service provider.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must cease using this website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, the term “user” means any third party who accesses the website and who is neither (i) employed by One, Two and Three SA and acting within the scope of his or her employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to One, Two and Three SA and accessing the website in connection with the provision of those services.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. By using this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
1. All content included on this website is the property of One, Two and Three NV, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information that can be stored on a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use this website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademark, database right and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, in any manner, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the prior written permission of the owner. Our 123nextgeneration® trademark is protected.
2. You may, for your personal and non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the content on your computer.
3. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of One, Two and Three SA.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of such Content. You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish via this website any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing of intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of “spam. You may not use a false e-mail address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not post commercial content on this website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Content that you post; that the Content is accurate; that the use of the Content you provide does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify One, Two, and Three SA for all claims resulting from the Content you provide.
6. You may not use this website for any of the following purposes:
– In a manner that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
– In a manner that is harmful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
– Execute, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted material without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the information you provide on registration or at any time is correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure that we can communicate effectively with you.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for reasonable purposes or if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by notifying us in writing at the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using this website. The cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
11. When you register on this website you will be given a password (which you may change at any time) which you must keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone else.
12. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the website or any breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
13. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless explicitly stated, these sites are not under the control of One, Two and Three NV or our affiliates.
14. We take no responsibility for the content of these websites and disclaim any liability for any form of loss or damage resulting from their use.
15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those who control them.
17. Any online services, tools or information that One, Two and Three SA makes available via the Website (the Service) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
18. However, One, Two and Three NV does not guarantee that the Service is free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law, One, Two and Three SA makes no warranty (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility or satisfactory quality. One, Two and Three SA is not obliged to update the information on the site.
19. Although Un, deux et trois SA makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this site is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malicious software, Un, deux et trois SA makes no warranties in this regard and all users assume responsibility for their own security, personal data and computers.
20. One, Two and Three SA accepts no responsibility for any disruption or unavailability of the site.
21. One, Two and Three SA reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any part (or all) of the site, including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These terms and conditions will continue to apply to any modified version of the site, unless expressly stated otherwise.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the parties: (a) for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) for any action not permitted by applicable law.
23. One, Two and Three SA shall not be liable for losses resulting from improper use or events not attributable to One, Two and Three SA.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law, One, Two and Three SA accepts no liability for the following
– any commercial loss, such as loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, customers or business opportunities;
– any loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
– any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
25. You may not transfer any rights under these terms and conditions to anyone else. One, Two and Three SA may transfer its rights under these terms and conditions provided that your rights are not affected.
26. These terms and conditions may be amended by us from time to time. Such revised terms and conditions will apply to the site from the date of their publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they are familiar with the then current version.
28. If any court or competent authority finds any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by any party in exercising any right or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
30. The products and services offered by One, Two and Three SA may contain additional general or specific terms and conditions which must be disclosed and agreed to during the procurement stages of such products or services.
31. Any client, expert, sponsor and/or other third party provider participating in 123nextgeneration® training or services operated by One, Two and Three SA is obliged to share the spirit of 123nextgeneration® values. In case of non-compliance with this spirit, One, Two and Three SA reserves the right, on a case by case basis, to refuse any future registration or services with the client, the expert, the sponsor and/or any other third party provider participating in our trainings or services.
32. Prices and other charges are invoiced exclusive of VAT in Swiss francs (CHF) in accordance with the tailor-made offer sent to you by One, Two and Three Ltd.
33. By signing this offer within the given time limit, it is agreed that it will be considered as a contract binding you to One, Two and Three Ltd.
34. The terms of payment will be determined in this offer, it being specified that in the event of cancellation of the agreed services by you, cancellation and reimbursement are only possible within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract.
35. 35. Beyond this period or 48 hours before the start of the activities, if the latter takes place less than 14 days after the signing of the contract, the agreed services are deemed to be consumed and non-refundable.
36. 36. Subject to prior acceptance by One, Two and Three SA, the return of purchased goods such as merchandising or any other tangible goods will be possible within a maximum of 30 days after the date of payment. Returns will however be subject to verification.
37. Value-added services may be offered in addition to the basic service and invoiced independently, depending on demand.
38. For all intents and purposes, it is specified that, where applicable, the hourly rate is invoiced at CHF 250 exclusive of tax and that the basic package includes a maximum of 5 km of travel beyond the borders of the city of Geneva.
39. If Un, deux et trois SA offers its clients, experts, sponsors or partners the opportunity to create content for Un, deux et trois SA free of charge (e.g.: article, video, podcast, etc.), the person who participates in the writing of this content and its distribution accepts that Un, deux et trois SA has the right to publish it or to refuse publication. If One, Two and Three SA decides to publish the content, One, Two and Three SA will cite the author and reserve the right to modify the content and to publish it according to the means of publication of its choice, at the time of its choice, and for the audience of its choice. In no case, the person who participates in the writing of this article can ask any remuneration for this article. Furthermore, he/she is aware that by participating, he/she is transferring all his/her rights to One, Two and Three SA. If One, Two and Three NV decides to refuse publication, One, Two and Three NV may not be mentioned in this article.
40. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland and all disputes arising out of the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
41. Un, deux et trois SA is a public limited company registered in Switzerland under the number CHE-175.033.194 whose registered office is Rue de la Cité 1, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland and which operates the website www.123nextgeneration.com.
42. You can contact Un, deux et trois SA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.